Regarding the Issuance of Certificates, Certifications, and Other Documents During the Emergency Situation
1. On the basis of Section 17 of the law On the Operation of State Authorities During the Emergency Situation Related to the Spread of COVID-19 (hereinafter - the Law), the issuance of the documents referred to in Paragraph 1 of Annex to this Law shall be suspended.
2. Taking into account the restrictions on the receipt of service, the time period for the use of the documents referred to in Paragraph 2 of Annex to this Law which will expire or have expired during the emergency situation, i.e., from 12 March 2020, shall be extended for the period of the emergency situation and for three months after the end of the emergency situation.
3. Valsts akciju sabiedrība "Ceļu satiksmes drošības direkcija" [State joint stock company Road Traffic Safety Directorate] shall, in compliance with Section 3, Paragraph six of the Law, ensure that the term for the execution of the means of influencing referred to in Sub-paragraphs 12.2 and 12.4 of Cabinet Regulation No. 551 of 21 June 2004, Regulations Regarding Application of the Demerit Point System, can be extended, starting to count the term for the execution after the end of the emergency situation and informing thereof the persons to whom the abovementioned means of influencing have been applied.
Minister T. Linkaits
The list of documents
1. The issuance of the following new documents shall be suspended:
2. Extend the Time Period for the Use of the Following Issued Documents:
Translation © 2020 Valsts valodas centrs (State Language Centre)
Title: Par sertifikātu, apliecību un citu dokumentu izsniegšanu ārkārtējās situācijas laikā Status: