Regarding the Acquisition of Devices and Acceptance of a Donation for Ensuring Distance Learning Process during the Emergency Situation
1. In order to ensure the availability of the devices necessary for distance learning process to the educatees of local government general basic or general secondary education institutions in relation to the emergency situation declared in the entire territory of the State for the containment of the coronavirus disease COVID-19 (Cabinet Order No. 103 of 12 March 2020, Regarding the Declaration of Emergency Situation), to support the proposal of the Ministry of Education and Science for:
1.1. the acquisition of 1133 Huawei P Smart 2019 smartphones from the limited liability company LMT Retail & Logistics SIA (single registration number 40103148504);
1.2. the acquisition of 1133 LG K40S smartphones from the limited liability company LMT Retail & Logistics SIA;
1.3. the acquisition of 2000 Lenovo Tab4 8.0 LTE Black (TB-8504X) tablets from the limited liability company BITE Latvija (single registration number 40003742426).
2. In order to ensure the acquisition of the devices referred to in Paragraph 1 of this Order for the sum of EUR 436 732 (including payment of the value-added tax in the amount of EUR 75 797):
2.1. to support the re-allocation of appropriations in the amount of EUR 233 572 from the budget sub-programme 01.07.00 "Grant for the provision of free school meals to educatees in Grades 1, 2, 3, and 4" to the budget sub-programme 97.01.00 "Ensuring the operation of the central administration of the ministry" in 2020;
2.2. the Ministry of Finance shall allocate EUR 203 160 from the State budget programme 02.00.00 "Funds for Unforeseen Events" to the Ministry of Education and Science.
3. The Ministry of Education and Science shall be allowed to receive the donation of 1000 Lenovo Tab4 8.0 LTE Black (TB-8504X) tablets with the value of EUR 121 000 (including the part of the value-added tax in the amount of EUR 21 000) from the limited liability company BITE Latvija.
4. The State Secretary of the Ministry of Education and Science shall sign the donation agreement for the receipt of the donation referred to in Paragraph 3 of this Order.
5. After acquisition of the devices referred to in Paragraph 1 of this Order and acceptance of the donation of the devices referred to in Paragraph 3 of this Order, the Ministry of Education and Science shall be allowed to transfer them into the ownership of local governments free of charge without determining the needs of other public persons and institutions.
Prime Minister A. K. Kariņš
Minister for the Education and Science I. Šuplinska
Translation © 2020 Valsts valodas centrs (State Language Centre)
Title: Par iekārtu iegādi un dāvinājuma pieņemšanu attālināta mācību procesa nodrošināšanai ārkārtējās .. Status: