Aptauja ilgs līdz 23. oktobrim.
Procedures for Ensuring Record-keeping of Construction Waste Produced and Transportation Thereof
Issued pursuant to
I. General Provisions
1. This Regulation prescribes:
1.1. the procedures, by which a construction waste producer or manager shall ensure record-keeping of construction waste produced (hereinafter - construction waste) or managed and transportation thereof;
1.2. the procedures for record-keeping of construction waste transportation to be performed by the institution authorised by the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development or by a merchant to whom such tasks have been delegated by the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development upon entering into a delegation contract in accordance with the procedures laid down in the State Administration Structure Law;
1.3. the fee for the record-keeping of construction waste and transportation thereof and the payment procedures thereof.
2. This Regulation shall not apply to:
2.1. construction waste producers - natural persons who are not merchants;
2.2. construction waste deemed as hazardous in accordance with the laws and regulations regarding waste classification and characteristics making waste hazardous.
II. Registration and Record-keeping of Construction Waste and Transportation Thereof
3. A construction waste producer or manager (merchant) shall ensure record-keeping of construction waste in a special logbook (Annex 1) in printed form or in electronic format.
4. In transporting and storing construction waste, it shall be labelled and packaged in accordance with the laws and regulations regarding freight traffic.
5. The State information system for record-keeping of construction waste transportation (hereinafter - the system) shall be used for electronic registration and record-keeping of construction waste transportation in the State territory.
6. The State limited liability company "Latvian Environment, Geology and Meteorology Centre" shall be the system administrator.
7. The system shall be used by construction waste managers - transporters.
8. State and local government institutions, which use the information included in the system for carrying out the functions laid down in laws and regulations, shall receive the abovementioned information upon request free of charge.
9. The system administrator shall register the system user referred to in Paragraph 7 of this Regulation, on the basis of a written submission of the head of the respective institution or merchant, and shall assign a user name and password thereto.
10. The system administrator, using the Internet, shall provide the system user with an opportunity:
10.1. to fill in the form of construction waste transportation card - bill of lading (hereinafter - bill of lading) electronically in the system;
10.2. to follow the balance sheet calculated by the system (the quantity of waste located with the user) for the transportation carried out by the system user.
11. The system user shall be responsible for timely entering of true data in the system. If the system user does not agree with the information accounted by the system, it shall notify the system administrator thereof in writing within 30 days. The system administrator shall ensure making of corrections to the information within 10 days.
12. Using the information aggregated and compiled in the system, statistical reports on waste accounted and transportation of construction waste performed in the calendar year shall be created.
13. The system administrator shall ensure that information is stored in the active data base of the system for at least three years, afterwards it shall be moved to the archives data base. Information in the archives data base of the system shall be stored for five years. After the end of the abovementioned time period information shall be transferred to the National Archives of Latvia in accordance with the procedures laid down in the laws and regulations governing the operation of archives and shall be deleted from the record-keeping system after a respective deed is drawn up.
14. The system administrator shall issue the information aggregated in the system to private individuals and State and local government institutions in electronic format in accordance with the laws and regulations regarding freedom of information.
III. Fee for the Record-keeping of Construction Waste and Transportation Thereof and the Payment Procedures Thereof
15. The system user shall pay the fee for the record-keeping of construction waste and transportation thereof to the system administrator. The fee shall consist of:
15.1. the annual fee for record-keeping of construction waste (regardless of how many months a year the system is used by the person) - 472 euros and value added tax;
15.2. the fee for each bill of lading - 1.43 euros and value added tax.
16. The fee referred to in Sub-paragraph 15.1 of this Regulation shall be divided into quarterly payments. The system administrator shall send electronically an invoice to the system user until the tenth date of the month following the quarter. The system user shall make the payment within 10 days after receipt of the invoice.
17. The fee referred to in Sub-paragraph 15.2 of this Regulation shall be calculated each quarter as regards the number of bills of lading registered in the system. The system administrator shall send electronically an invoice to the system user until the tenth date of the month following the quarter. The system user shall make the payment within 10 days after receipt of the invoice.
18. The system user who wishes to receive the invoices referred to in Paragraphs 16 and 17 of this Regulation by post, shall inform the system administrator thereof and cover the expenses for delivery of a printed invoice.
19. The fee for the record-keeping of construction waste and transportation thereof shall be paid with the intermediation of a credit institution.
IV. Closing Provisions
20. The Regulation shall come into force on 1 May 2014.
Prime Minister Laimdota Straujuma
Minister for Environmental
Record-keeping of Construction Waste
Minister for Environmental
Registration Card - Bill of Lading of Construction Waste Transportation
Series ______ No. _________
Minister for Environmental
Translation © 2015 Valsts valodas centrs (State Language Centre)
Title: Būvniecībā radušos atkritumu un to pārvadājumu uzskaites kārtība Status:
No longer in force