Procedures by which the Provider of Disinfection, Disinsectisation, and Deratisation Services shall Inform about the Commencement of Commercial Activity
Issued pursuant to
1. This Regulation prescribes the procedures by which the merchant shall inform the Health Inspectorate on commencement of the commercial activity - provision of disinfection, disinsectisation, and deratisation services.
2. Prior to commencing the commercial activity - provision of disinfection, disinsectisation, and deratisation services (hereinafter - the service) - the merchant shall submit a submission (Annex) to the Health Inspectorate in person, electronically (if the document has been drawn up in accordance with the laws and regulations regarding drawing up and circulation of electronic documents) or send by post. The submission shall be accompanied by the list of those employees (specialists) who will provide the service and the copies of documents attesting to their education in accordance with the requirements laid down in laws and regulations regarding disinfection, disinsectisation, and deratisation and regarding the required level of education for persons who perform entrepreneurial activity with chemical substances and chemical products.
[25 January 2011]
3. After examination of the submission and documents appended thereto the Health Inspectorate shall inform the merchant if the submission has not been filled in according to the sample provided in the Annex to this Regulation, is incomplete, or documents attesting to the education of the personnel referred to in Paragraph 2 of this Regulation have not been appended. After rectification of deficiencies indicated by the Health Inspectorate the merchant may re-submit the submission. If within one month after submitting the submission the merchant has not received objections of the Health Inspectorate that the submission has not been filled in according to the procedures laid down in this Regulation, it shall be deemed that the merchant has fulfilled the obligation stipulated in Section 9, Paragraph eight of the Chemical Substances Law.
4. If the information indicated in the submission changes, the merchant shall, within 14 days after the relevant changes, submit the information related to changes to the Health Inspectorate.
5. The Health Inspectorate shall publish on its website the list of those merchants who have commenced the provision of the service, and shall update the relevant information at least four times a year.
6. The licences issued to the merchants until the day of coming into force of this Regulation shall be valid until the end of the term of validity indicated in the licence. The merchants who wish to continue the provision of the service after the end of the term of validity indicated in the licence shall submit to the Health Inspectorate the submission referred to in Paragraph 2 of this Regulation not later than one month before the end of the term of validity indicated in the licence.
Prime Minister V. Dombrovskis
The Minister for the Interior,
To the Health Inspectorate
Submission on Provision of
Disinfection, Disinsectisation, and Deratisation
Type of the merchant
|Name of the merchant|
|Individual merchant (to be completed only by the individual merchant)|
|Given name, surname|
|Personal identity number|
|Address of the declared place of residence|
|Registration number of the merchant in the Commercial Register|
Legal address of the merchant
(address of the branch of foreign merchant)
|Address of the warehouse and (or) laboratory of the merchant|
|Telephone number, fax number, electronic mail address of the merchant|
On the basis of Paragraph 2 of Cabinet Regulation No. 350 of 13 April 2010, Procedures by which the Provider of Disinfection, Disinsectisation, and Deratisation Services shall Inform about the Commencement of Commercial Activity (hereinafter - the Regulation), I hereby inform that the merchant commences (continues) the activity
(field of activity)
The activity of the merchant complies with the following requirements:
1. The warehouse or laboratory is not located in a residential building.
2. The provision of the service in the object or territory shall be ensured by persons who have education that complies with the requirements laid down in the laws and regulations regarding procedures for performing disinfection, disinsectisation, and deratisation measures.
3. The warehouse or laboratory (a place where biocidal products are stored and actions with biocidal products are carried out) has draught ventilation and water main outlet, also a hand washing facility.
4. Very toxic and toxic biocidal products are stored separately - in a sealed cupboard or a separate room, placing appropriate warning signs.
5. Biocidal products that comply with the requirements laid down in the laws and regulations regarding activities with biocidal products shall be used for the provision of the service.
6. According to the requirements laid down in the laws and regulations regarding activities with biocidal products the registration of biocidal products is carried out, instructions for use of the biocidal products are observed, the information on the biocidal products used, their amount and precautionary measures to be observed in the object or territory after using biocidal products is provided to the recipient of the service.
the list of those employees
(specialists) approved by the merchant (within one month
until submitting the submission) who will provide
disinfection, disinsectisation, and deratisation services
and copies of documents attesting to their education
(copies of diplomas and disinfector certificates attesting
to the higher or special secondary medical education,
education of a biologist/veterinarian/chemist) on _____
THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON
I hereby attest that the information provided in the submission, the documents appended to the submission and other information is true and complies with the requirements laid down in the laws and regulations.
|Given name, surname|
|Telephone, fax, e-mail|
Note. * The details of the document "signature" and "date" shall not be completed if the electronic document has been drawn up in conformity with the laws and regulations regarding drawing up of electronic documents.
The submission is registered with the Health Inspectorate
Registration number ____________
The Minister for the Interior,
acting for the Minister for Health L. Mūrniece
Translation © 2018 Valsts valodas centrs (State Language Centre)