Aptauja ilgs līdz 23. oktobrim.
Regulations Regarding the State Fee for the Registration of the Wild Animal Endangered by the International Trade
Issued pursuant to
1. This Regulation prescribes the amount of the State fee for the registration of the wild animal endangered by the international trade (hereinafter - the endangered animal), as well as the procedures for payment and reliefs of the State fee.
2. The amount of the State fee for the registration of the endangered animal shall be EUR 9.96.
[17 September 2013]
3. The State fee shall be paid prior to submitting an application regarding registration of the endangered animal, paying the respective sum in a credit institution or another institution which has the right to provide payment services.
4. [14 December 2010]
5. The State fee shall be transferred into the State budget.
6. The State fee shall not be paid by State or local government institutions and State or local government capital companies.
[14 December 2010]
7. This Regulation shall come into force on 1 April 2010.
Prime Minister V. Dombrovskis
Minister for Environment R. Vējonis
Translation © 2015 Valsts valodas centrs (State Language Centre)
Title: Noteikumi par starptautiskās tirdzniecības apdraudēta savvaļas dzīvnieka reģistrēšanas valsts .. Status: