The translation of this document is outdated.
Translation validity: 31.12.2008.–31.12.2013.
Amendments not included: 13.08.2013.
Republic of Latvia
Regulations Regarding the Amount of the State Fee and the Procedures for Payment Thereof for Issuance of a Certificate for Transportation of Animals
Issued pursuant to
1. These Regulations prescribe the amount of the State fee and the procedures for payment thereof for issuance of a certificate for the transportation of animals.
2. The rate of the State fee for issuance of a certificate for the transportation of animals shall be LVL 22.
3. A person transporting an animal shall pay the State fee for each certificate in accordance with regulatory enactments governing the transportation of animals.
4. A person transporting an animal shall indicate the following information in the payment order of the State fee for issuance of a certificate for the transportation of animals:
4.1. the given name, surname and personal identity number of the person transporting an animal (for a natural person) or the name and registration number (for a legal person); and
4.2. the amount of payment.
5. A person transporting an animal shall pay the State fee before receipt of the certificate in cash or by transfer, depositing the money into a credit institution or another institution that has the right to perform money transfers. Legal persons also have the right to make the payment of the State fee after receipt of an invoice.
6. The State fee shall be paid into the State basic budget.
Prime Minister I. Godmanis
Minister for Agriculture M. Roze
Translation © 2009 Tulkošanas un terminoloģijas centrs (Translation and Terminology Centre)