The translation of this document is outdated.
Translation validity: 10.11.2007.–31.12.2013.
Amendments not included: 06.08.2013.
Regulations Regarding the State Fee for Issuance of Permits for Vehicles for Transportation of Animals
Issued pursuant to
1. These Regulations prescribe the amount of the State fee for issuance of a permit for vehicles for the transportation of animals (hereinafter - State fee) and the procedures for payment of the State fee.
2. The amount of the State fee shall be LVL 12.
3. The State fee for each permit shall be paid by the owner of the vehicle in accordance with the regulatory enactments governing the transportation of animals.
4. The owner of the vehicle shall indicate the following information in a payment order for the State fee:
4.1. the given name, surname and personal identity number if the owner of the vehicle is a natural person, or the registration number and firm name (name) of a legal person if the owner of the vehicle is a legal person;
4.2. the State registration number of the vehicle, the brand and model thereof; and
4.3. the amount of payment.
5. The State fee for transportation of animals shall be paid before the receipt of the service, using non-cash payment (by transfer), or in cash.
6. The State fee shall be transferred into the State basic budget.
Prime Minister A. Kalvītis
Minister for Agriculture M. Roze
Translation © 2009 Tulkošanas un terminoloģijas centrs (Translation and Terminology Centre)
Title: Noteikumi par valsts nodevu par atļaujas izsniegšanu transportlīdzeklim dzīvnieku pārvadāšanai Status: