The translation of this document is outdated.
Translation validity: 01.09.2007.–31.12.2013.
Amendments not included: 06.08.2013.
Regulations Regarding the State Fee for Registration of Dogs Trained to Attack Humans
Issued pursuant to
1. These Regulations prescribe the amount of and the procedures for payment of the State fee for registration of such dog, which is trained to attack a human (hereinafter - dog).
2. The amount of the State fee for registration of a dog shall be LVL 2.
3. The State fee shall be paid by the owner of the dog.
4. The owner of the dog shall indicate the following information in the payment order for the State fee for registration of a dog:
4.1. the given name, surname and personal identity number (for a natural person) or the name and registration number (for a legal person) of the owner of the dog;
4.2. the breed, age and name of the dog to be registered; and
4.3. the amount of payment.
5. The owner of the dog shall pay the State fee before registration of the dog, using a non-cash payment (via transfer) or in cash paying the money into a credit institution or other institution, which has the right to carry out money transfers.
6. The State fee shall be transferred into the State basic budget.
7. These Regulations shall not be applicable to State administrative institutions which use service dogs for the performance of the functions thereof.
Acting for the Prime Minister -
Minister for Agriculture M. Roze
Translation © 2009 Valsts valodas centrs (State Language Centre)
Title: Noteikumi par valsts nodevu par tāda suņa reģistrāciju, kurš apmācīts uzbrukt cilvēkam Status: