Aptauja ilgs līdz 23. oktobrim.
Ārlietu ministrijas informācija
Rīgā 2022. gada 9. februārī
Par starptautiskā līguma stāšanos spēkā
Ārlietu ministrija informē, ka 2022. gada 3. februārī stājās spēkā Latvijas Republikas valdības un Argentīnas Republikas valdības līgums par sadarbību kultūras jomā (noslēgts 2021. gada 26. novembrī Rīgā, apstiprināts ar Ministru kabineta 2018. gada 13. novembra noteikumiem Nr. 689).
Pielikumā: Latvijas Republikas valdības un Argentīnas Republikas valdības līgums par sadarbību kultūras jomā latviešu un angļu valodā.
Klaudio Havjērs Rozencvaigs
The Government of the Republic of Latvia and the Government of the Argentine Republic (hereinafter, "the Parties");
DRIVEN by the desire to strengthen the mutual bonds of friendship, mutual understanding and assistance between both countries;
ACKNOWLEDGING the importance of cultural exchange between both countries;
CONVINCED that such exchange will contribute to strengthening bilateral relations and enhance understanding between their peoples;
Have agreed as follows:
The Parties, in accordance with the principles of equality and mutual benefit and pursuant to their respective laws and regulations and to the international treaties binding to their countries, shall encourage the development of bilateral relations in the field of culture.
1. The Parties shall facilitate the establishment of direct contacts and cooperation between their cultural institutions for the purpose of implementing activities for the dissemination of their respective cultures.
2. Each Party shall make efforts to spread the cultural values of the other country and to facilitate full access to them for nationals of both countries.
The Parties shall facilitate and offer opportunities for the exchange of internships for artists, culture professionals, students and curators, in order for them to participate in activities relating to, inter alia, cultural management, conservation and preservation of tangible and intangible heritage, audiovisual and multimedial arts, digital arts, post-digital arts, electronic arts, visual arts, performing arts, musical and sound arts, literature, plastic arts, sculpture, crafts, design, dance, music, multidisciplinary arts, architectonic research, lighting arts, and digital culture.
Each Party shall encourage mutual participation of the representatives of the other Party in international cultural events, in accordance with the specific rules and procedures of these events, as well as in round tables, seminars and symposiums on art and culture matters organized in the territory of the other Party.
The Parties shall encourage the exchange and dissemination of audiovisual publications and material.
The Parties shall encourage the establishment of direct relations between the libraries of their respective countries, the exchange of publications and experts in fields of mutual interest.
The Parties shall encourage cooperation between the museums of both countries.
The Parties shall encourage cooperation between the national archives of both countries, including research pertaining to the conservation of documentary heritage.
The Parties shall facilitate cooperation between the relevant authorities in order to prevent the illicit import, export and transfer of ownership of cultural property that is part of their respective cultural heritage, in accordance with their respective laws and regulations and the related international treaties binding to their countries.
Cooperation under this Agreement shall be subject to the availability of funds and personnel of the Parties and shall be implemented in accordance with the laws and regulations of each country.
Any disputes arising from the interpretation or implementation of this Agreement shall be settled by mutual consultations and negotiations between the Parties through diplomatic channels.
1. This Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period of time. It shall enter into force on the date of the receipt of the last written notice through diplomatic channels informing that the internal procedures for the entry into force of this Agreement are fulfilled.
2. Either Party may terminate this Agreement by giving a written notice to the other Party through diplomatic channels six (6) months prior to the date of termination.
3. The termination of this Agreement shall not affect the projects or programmes already undertaken under this Agreement and not yet completed at the time of such termination.
Done in Riga, on this 26 day of November 2021, in two originals in the Latvian, Spanish and English languages, all texts being equally authentic. In case of divergence of interpretation of this Agreement, the English text shall prevail.
Claudio Javier Rozencwaig